[Rhodes22-list] Taxes, Politics, & Fables

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:57:55 -0600

Rummy, 3:00 AM is the perfect time for me--after my gig and unwinding.  I do
confess, I had a few drinks myself last night (yeah, I drink alone).  I'm
not such a smart-ass when sober. :-)

Yeah, I do some Henley, Walsh, Eagles, etc.  One of my favorites to do is
Joe Walsh's "Life's Been Good To Me So Far"  Everybody sing:  "bump, bump,
bump, bump, My Mazaratti does 185...bump, bump, bump, bump, I lost my
license, now I can't drive."  ;-)
Slim
Doin' the Fandango in the middle of the night.