[Rhodes22-list] Emailing: Wally77

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:17:30 -0500

Yeah Ric, some people have more money than they know what to do with, I am
not one of these people. I guess if you could cover the cost of the boat,
you could afford the needed crew. The crew could handle all of the
maintenance and upkeep, you could just sit back and relax. And while I am
dreaming ....I wonder if I could convince my wife that I would need a female
deck hand to help with suntan lotion, massages and cold drinks. If she can
cook even better!

Wally