[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Attention.

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:22:18 -0500

Lloyd,

I keep getting them and there's nothing you can do about it except hit
delete. I called the FBI, thinking there must be something that could be
done. The Wilmington, NC field office told me that these messages are
all being sent from foreign countries and out of their jurisdiction. The
US government is aware of the hoaxes that are being sent.

The prankster in me wants to open a checking account in some hoax name
and set them up just for the fun of it. Might cost some money, but would
give the perpitrator a false sense of getting a bite on his hook. But
that would be illegal IN THIS COUNTRY.

Alex