[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22s on Lake Hartwell, Anderson, SC

Robert Quinn rjquinn@bellsouth.net
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:18:06 -0500

Ed:  It is actually two pieces.  I use a standard tiller cover off the shelf
for the bulk of the tiller.  I then sketched out what I wanted and had a
local canvas shop make the second piece that fits over the stock end and the
rudder head.  It is held together by two Velcro straps sewn into the
Sunbrella material - one over the rear of the tiller and the second comes
around under the tiller and attaches at the front end of the rudder head.
It has done a great job of extending the length of time between refinish
jobs on the tiller. I don't recall what I paid for the piece but it was
pretty cheap - no more than $10.

Bob on the "NoKaOi"