[Rhodes22-list] Joke for the day

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:10:06 -0600

"Sniffer"

A man is sitting in an airliner, which is about  to
takeoff when another man with a Labrador  Retriever
occupies the empty seats  alongside.

The Lab is situated  in the middle, and the first
man is looking quizzically at  the dog when the second
man explains that they work for  the airline.

The airline rep  said, "Don't mind Sniffer; he is a
sniffing dog, the best  there is; I'll show you once we
get airborne when I put  him to work."

The plane takes  off and levels out when the
handler says to the first man,  "Watch this." He tells
the dog, "Sniffer, search." Sniffer  jumps down, walks
along the aisle, and sits next to a  woman for a few
seconds. It then returns to its seat and  puts one paw
on the handler's arm. He says "Good  boy."

The airline rep turns to  the first man and says,
"That woman is in possession of  marijuana, so I'm
making a note of this and her seat  number for the
police who will apprehend her on  arrival."

Fantastic!" replies  the first man.

Once again he  sends Sniffer to search the aisles.
The Lab sniffs about,  sits down beside a man for a few
seconds, returns to its  seat, and places two paws on
the handler's arm. The  airline rep says, "That man is
carrying cocaine, so again  I'm making a note of this
and the seat  number."

"I like it!" says the  first man.

A third time the  rep sends Sniffer to search the
aisles. Sniffer goes up  and down the plane and after a
while sits down next to  someone. He then comes racing
back, jumps up onto his  seat, and poops all over the
place.

The first man is really  grossed out by this
behavior from a supposedly  well-trained sniffing dog
and asks, "What's going  on?"

The handler nervously  replies, "He just found a bomb!