[Rhodes22-list] Aw, C' mon Pamela

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:37:25 -0500

My five votes (I have 5 Rhodes) are with Steve.  Michael, clarify the rules.  I
was just doing what my shrink told me to do.  I thought no one was supposed to
read it since the subject was titled.

I also empathize with Pamela (who I love dearly) if she could use her influence
on the right to to point out to the right that if they want the right to throw
down a gauntlet whenever the spirit moves them, they should agree that the left
has the right to respond without tilting the scales so someone must fall off the
list.

If I am wrong correct me, but my recollection is that each of these interesting
give and takes have started with posts from the right.  I do not recall one ever
starting with anything coming out of left field first. That being the case, if
anyone on the right does not enjoy this kind of banter they could either not
start such threads or use "delete" - it is not necessary to deprive the list of
the pleasure of your company.

Gotta get back to work so I can try and get into the positive tax bracket and
understand what you rich Rhodies are talking about.

stan/gbi