[Rhodes22-list] Taxes & Politics

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:22:07 -0800 (PST)

Wally,

The last crime stat I read puts us about number four
but that constantly changes depending on who's doing
the reporting.  I fly mostly days but when I do work
nights its with the cell phone on and a straight shot
to the suburbs..... You're right, the Pyramid wasn't
good enough for the NBA because it didn't have enough
corporate suites.  My thought was; if there are that
many corporations that want basketball, let them build
the arena.  Boy am I dumb!... Right again, I buy
everything I can online.  If they pass an income tax
were outta here.  Florida or Texas.  I hear New
Hampshire is caving in on the tax thing and Washington
is a longer commute than I want to make. At the very
least I'd move back to Nashville or your end of the
state so you can turn off the TV and pretend none of
this exists. Its difficult to listen to others propose
their solutions to social problems when you are
frontline witness to so much waste, corruption, and
failed agendas.

Brad Haslett

=== message truncated ===