[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Aw, C' mon Pamela

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:50:57 -0800 (PST)

Great response MJM!  Especially the flowers part.
Rummy called me an idiot a few months ago and I didn't
get any flowers so RUMMY!  WHERE THE HELL ARE MY
FLOWERS?

Brad

=== message truncated ===