[Rhodes22-list] Social programs.

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:35:41 -0500

You are both correct - the only one standing outside looking for a job here is me. But if I ever did start making any money I might even think that Steve is
correct - although that would take me out of the silent majority (the latest poll shows the majority of the citizens do not back our leaders stimulus plan -
there must be more lurkers to Da List than Rummy is letting on).

stan/gbi