[Rhodes22-list] Aw, C' mon Pamela

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:09:36 -0600

Thank you, Bob.
First, I'd get out for some exercise and go skiing or something if we had
any snow, but we don't so I just sit here in front of my computer.
Second, I check da list e-mail several times a day and can't seem to stop
although I've tried many times.  Should I join E-mail Anonymous?
"Hello. My name is Slim (Hi Slim) and I'm an e-mailaholic."
I even just got a new cell phone that can do e-mail so I never have to be
without all of you!