[Rhodes22-list] Aw, C' mon Pamela

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:16:04 -0600

Good Slim,  Admitting is half the Battle.  Now lets work on your recovery.
1st you have to realize that there is a world outside the computer ( it may
seem like a cold. snowfilled impersonal world where noones smile is as cute
as :-)  but this will change.  Take your digital camera ( you know you got
one, admit it) and break away from your monitor, go as far as you can toward
the "Outside" world and snap a picture.  Down load the picture and look at
it.  Are there any people in the picture?  Do you recognize any of them as
Ex friends or family.  Well that must have been tramatic - we will take
break now.  Before you know it you will be able to go sailing all day and
only check the lap top 5 or 6 times.  Good luck
Bob