[Rhodes22-list] Free Education

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:45:33 -0500

Ric,

You had to bring up fire didn't you. I am out of firewood and my wife has
given me a bunch of grief already. The last few winters have been so mild we
didn't even have a fire so when the guy came around I told him I had plenty.
I used up what little wood we had for last weeks cold front. I am thinking
of hitting my neighbor up for some wood for the weekend.

Wally