[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Aw, C' mon Pamela

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:13:33 -0500

Michael,

Why is it that your messages go past the end of the page and we have to
use the arrow key to shift it to the right to read the edge, but when I
hit reply I can see the whole thing? Is it me or you that has the
problem?

Alex