[Rhodes22-list] R. M. Nixon

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:07:13 -0500

You see - I have been telling you doubters, the current administration is doing
it all wrong - get him some spunky girls and we will get some more men on the
moon (freeloaders if you like) and turn around the economy again.

Paul, the reason I am a capitalist is that it was New York University with all
the classes located on Wall Street between the two stock exchanges so the
teachers would not have to walk too far.

stan/gbi