[Rhodes22-list] Free Education

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 07:36:59 -0500

Roger,

If I said anything to make you feel like sh*t I will apologize right now. I
may be for a flat tax and reducing government waste, but I never have
mentioned welfare or unemployment.

As you are aware I was out of work this year myself. Also thirteen years ago
I was laid off and out of work for a few months. Both times I collected
unemployment. That is what it is there for.

I hope things pick up for you.

Wally