[Rhodes22-list] Taxes & Politics

Robert Quinn rjquinn@bellsouth.net
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:40:44 -0500

Stan:  I was hoping that my "repeat of the professors example" would serve
to let everyone know that we have come full circle.  {:>)  These "arguments"
never end, nor should they.  The whole foundation of our country is based on
debate.  It is unfortunate that there are those who chose to leave without
understanding that debate is healthy.  Our Constitution was not easily
drafted.  While the drafters had fundamental agreement, agreement on how the
document was laid out took some time.

Bob (Robert) on the "NoKaOi"

Bob,

Per Rick and Wally, this is where we all came in.  I felt the silent
majority would remain silent so replied that the prof's example was
simplistic.  Alex told me to go back where I came from.  Pamela
announced she was leaving the list. A few left of center members finally
spoke up. Wally and Brad and I found we did have a few things in common
and three lurkers announced they were buying Catalina's.  So it came to a
fairly happy ending and is probably over and we need you to come up with
a new one.

stan/gbi