[Rhodes22-list] Change of subject matter. From taxes to war.

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:33:50 EST

We've been beating taxes around for several weeks now and I think it's time
to change of subject.
Our president appears to be on a course to send this country to war against
Irag and I for one don't believe that a good enough case has been made to
justify this action.
Sure, they tried to assassinate his Father and it was his Father that didn't
finish the job the first time we went in there, but is that enough reason to
go to war?
If Saddam and Irag have weapons of mass destruction as we claim they
do.......show me before you go to war. I don't think the case has been proven
to me or to most of the other countries around this planet.
C'mon George, show me the beef.

Rummy