[Rhodes22-list] Show me the beef.

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:33:07 EST

My BIG concern with going to war with Saddam is that we don't know if he has
weapons of mass destruction and until we do, we shouldn't be sending our
troops in there. He has turned these weapons on his own people before and he
wouldn't care if a few more would lose their lives if it took out thousands
of Americans.
Last night on the news they really started to scare me with talk of using
tactical nuclear weapons. This is not good. I really thought the day for the
need to use nuclear weapons had come and gone. How stupid we are.
I am one of the few members on this list that has combat experience and I
will be the first to tell you that people die, bodies are mutilated and
devastation is the end result. None of these are good for any living things.
If we are going to start a war, just make damn sure we know what we are
getting ourselves into.

Rummy........to early to start drinking.....awe, what the hell.