[Rhodes22-list] Show me the beef.

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 08:56:26 -0800 (PST)

Rummy
My opinion, but I think Saddam has them and is more
that willing to use them.

I saw on the news, couple days ago, one of our
stradgic is on our first strike; laungh 300 to 400
cruse missiles.  If this is effective, it should
eliminate Saddam ability to launch his chemical
weapons.  If it not; it should scare the hell out of
thier Generals so as they might start thinking for
themselves and decide not to laungh them.
Steve

PS - Second strike - round off to an even 500.  The
problem should be solved by them.