[Rhodes22-list] New Owner

ASNOOCH@aol.com ASNOOCH@aol.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 05:16:46 EST

Hi Joseph...
   Been there, and done that...
   I also have a 1982 Rhodes 22.  She was acquired two years ago as little
more than an empty Hull with some areas with extensive damage.
   With almost a year of major part-time work/$$$ she is a very enjoyable
ship...sailing from Greenport, Long Island...YES I'M AN ISLANDER.
   She is fully rigged now with a fully equip. cabin w/galley/head/sleeping/
radio/GPS, electrical, water system/pumps,etc.... Topside, re-rigged, updated
traveler system, electrical, lifelines, solar panel, bimini, lazy jacks,
opening ports, davits, and hatch. I have several sets of sails, and made some
modifications.
  I recommend you follow this site...reading the very often sound advice
provided by a large number of the more experienced members.
  If I can be of any assistance, feel free to contact me ... and if you wish
we can arrange a winter or spring visit/voyage aboard "THE GOLDEN SNOOCH ."
  The Rhodes 22's such well proven ships....your time and funds will be well
rewarded.....unlike so many other projects that might be undertaken...
  Good Luck!  Burt