[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Rhodies winter PlanJam

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:58:56 -0500

Don,
In answer to all your questions: yes and 2/23.

What a great idea! We'll be in Nashville on the 9th so hope that everyone's
available on the 23rd. We'll come prepared to not talk about war and taxes
;-) but don't anyone mention weddings ;-).

Mary Lou & Fred