[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Rhodies winter PlanJam

Eaton, Gil GEaton@IKON.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:08:56 -0500

	Hi Don,
	The 23rd is good for us....

	Gil Eaton
	Tina Olexy

-----Original Message-----
From: Clarke, Donald R (Don), NPONS [mailto:drclarke@att.com]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 11:27 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Rhodies winter PlanJam

Chesapeake Rhodies

Is the winter getting you down?

Is the Ice and Snow blurring your vision of the future?

Is your vessel looking frozen to the ground?

Does the ground hog have a good chance of extending this long cold winter?

WELL THEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lets get together and commiserate

Lets get together at the "Shaffer's Canal House" for Sunday brunch (It's
pretty Good) and talk about Sailing.
Shaffer's is located in Chesapeake City Delaware along the C&D canal.
Lets plan some events for this season and talk about our planned upgrades.
The buzz is UPS.

There are two possible dates and let me hear what you prefer!!!!!

February 9, 2003

Or

February 23, 2003

Don Clarke