[Rhodes22-list] Slide track for Rhodes 22 1982

ASNOOCH@aol.com ASNOOCH@aol.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:33:09 EST

Hi Bob...

   Yickes.... !  I hear your offer.. The Rhodes bow pulpit sure is not a
small package.  I expect to remove it within the next 60 days. (when the
temperature is above 30 degrees, ice and snow melted. Sure no significant
problem on this end... If you pick it up it's free.  However, if I have one
of the trustworthy Greenport teenagers to box it and ship it... You of course
would have to pay for the time, packing and shipping.  If you are definitely
interested let me know and I'll try and get you a photo of it. No bumps,
dents etc. .  Maybe you can get a local relative to pick it up and bring it
to you....
    I'm replacing the Bimini I bought last year from a Gulf coast company, I
think sail write...made by Atwood... hardly used it, however self-fabricated
a modified "bimini/dodger system... and will install it this spring.
    As Asniffer, I'm presently selling on Ebay excess SCHAEFER SNATCH BLOCKS,
NICRO SNATCH BLOCKS , RONSTAN GENOA BLOCKS , FIDDLE BLOCKS, ETC..... Just
have to clear the decks...for this springs stuff..   P.S. removing a large
Bomar Hatch..that also will be going on the block..  along with a 9'9"
Achilles Inflatable... 990 lb capacity  8 HP outboard.. air and seams
tight...

    If you are interested in anything before it on Ebay, let me know...after
it is on Ebay it is out of my hands.

   Burt