[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 1982

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:10:16 -0500

Joseph,
Since I just replaced my genoa sheets, I can tell you.  I had 3/8" sheets
and Rummy convinced me to up-size them.  Makes the sheets and genoa easier
to handle in strong winds.  I went a bit too far and got 1/2" sheets.  They
still work fine, but a bit of overkill.  So, I think the ideal size is 7/16"
and the length for mine was around 66 feet.
Regards,
Bob K
s/v Yankee Clipper