[Rhodes22-list] Doyle City Island pricing on the UPS sail (long)

mltroy mltroy@netreach.net
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:35:44 -0500

Ed,
That is correct, the only attachment I sent was the jpg of
the sail layout. I'll send you the .pdf files later today
directly as they don't go through the list - I'm at work now
and don't have them. Maybe we can find a spot to park them
(Mark?) until Doyle gets their website up. Meanwhile I'm
willing to send them out to anyone who wants them - though
response may not be speedy until I get back until we get
back from Nashvile.

Mary Lou