[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 1982

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper@hotmail.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:12:06 -0500

Ed,
Yes, I invited them to go sailing and one guy (Larry LeDuc) has already
decided to go with a lower cost option for his first sailboat.  The other
guy (Sam Hunter) is still interested, but is waiting for slightly warmer
weather before going on a test sail with his wife.  So, I'll probably get
back to him in March and try to take a test sail.

We need to have a "Rhodes Regatta" this spring at Hartwell.
Regards,
Bob K