[Rhodes22-list] another political joke

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:42:55 -0500

Hey Bill.

I think that one was tasteless compared to some quotes I was given that are
gentle and really very, very funny:

LA on 9/27/00

"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above
that which is expected."

LaCross 10/18/00

"It's your money. You paid for it."       (now I get it.)

Iowa 1/15/00

Left or right, if you do not at least smile at this one you are going to damage
your sense of humor:.

"The administration I'll bring is a group of men and women who are focused on
what is best for America.  Honest men and women, women who will see service to
our country as a great privilege and who will not stain the house."

Of course he said these two years ago - they are getting better now.

the point is, boys and girls of all persuasions, humor can be funny (see, I am
beginning to talk like a president) but it should not be used to divert
attention from what our leaders are doing for us and to us, at home and around
the world.

stan/gbi