[Rhodes22-list] jokes

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Jul 3 12:30:42 EDT 2003

George Bush was out jogging one morning when he came across a
little boy sitting on the White House lawn with a box full
of newborn puppies.

He was mesmerized by the cute little puppies and when the little boy said,
"You should take one, they're Republican puppies,"

George replied, "Well, that's just great, maybe I will."

The next day, he takes Dick Cheney jogging with him. "Dick, you gotta come
with me, there's something I have to show you."

As they approach the boy with the box, the boy says, "Would either of you
like a puppy? They're Democrat puppies."

A puzzled George asks, "But didn't you tell me just yesterday that they were
Republican puppies?"

The boy replied, "Yes, but that was before their eyes opened."

++
http://capwiz.com/congressorg/issues/bills/?billnum=S.22&congress=108

++
http://www.flowgo.com/flowgo2_view.cfm?page_id=61579