[Rhodes22-list] jokes - comment

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 11:47:17 EDT 2003

I concur with Bob analysis.  As an analyst for the
State of Arkansas; full analysis of Michale
information can only being you to the conclusion that
if should have been the other way around.  Obviously,
the northern elements must have been affecting
Michael.  However, being the nice guy I am; I would
never hold this against Michael, due to the political
atmosphere he is being forced to live in.  We should
all feel his pain:-)
Steve

http://capwiz.com/congressorg/issues/bills/?billnum=S.22&congress=108

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/gm/2003/gm030630.gif