[Rhodes22-list] Deck cleaning.

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 8 12:24:35 EDT 2003

   Over the years that I have been on this list there have always been a
   lot of questions concerning the best or proper way to clean the white
   topside of our boats. I am pleased to announce that I have found the
   miracle cleaning solution in a spray bottle that actually works....and
   it's cheap. The product is called "Mean Green, Mildew Stain
   Destroyer". It can be purchased at Dollar General stores for $2.00 a
   bottle. All you do is spray the decks so they are wet with the
   product, let it sit for five or ten minutes, but not enough for it to
   dry and then hose it down. Dirt and stains are gone. NO KIDDING! It's
   that easy. Gone are the days of scrubbing on your hands and knees. If
   you can't find the stuff in your area, let me know and I will sell it
   to you at a slight mark up, plus shipping and handling charges. :)

   You will still need to scrub the black shoe marks off, but this is
   really a great product. I give it the two drinks in the air rating.
   One in each hand of course.

   Rummy

   [1]johntonjes at earthlink.net

   Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.