[Rhodes22-list] Re: New Rhodie

FredkLange at aol.com FredkLange at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 16:42:05 EDT 2003

Jerry

I sailed Charles Mill quite often out of the sailing club when I raced a
dingy.  It is a nice lake for wind but shallow with some old barn foundations to
look out for.  You might want to check out the club, too.  It was a very
relaxed group when I was visiting.

Look me up in Cleveland sometime if you want to see how well the Rhodes22
handles on the big pond.

Fred