[Rhodes22-list] Solar Panel Output

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Jul 9 20:18:38 EDT 2003

Heed these words people, I seen allot of "commutations". A $25 VOM meter from radio shack is need for all work of this type on the
boat. And it is worth a few extra dollars if it can read above 10 amps.  Without the meter is like going to a brothel with out any
cash, you will be standing thier holding your Schlong:-)

MJM