[Rhodes22-list] Caution! Computer On Board

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Fri Jul 11 14:57:15 EDT 2003

Michael,

   The worst thing about getting government clearances is that there is no one clearance which gets you into all Departments yet.(in the capacity of a contractor)  I am cleared for State Dept., NIH, and Dept. of Commerce, but I can't walk straight into NOAA, EPA, or even the FAA without escort. (go figure)

Todd