[Rhodes22-list] Problems with the launching of Carmie Anne

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 12:20:42 EDT 2003

Jim, good story.  I almost recked my boat on her maiden launching.  Stan
should really have the first page of his manual to read "The first launch is
the most dangerous - prepare for the unexpected".  My problem had to do with
access to the motor controls around the motor lift.  I now have a brail
system that works quiet well.  Bob Weber