[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Jul 17 17:06:12 EDT 2003

Mark,

Hello and welcome to the Rhodes list.  The bottom paint issue has been
batted around a lot--it's a biggie.  General Boats uses Petit Trinidad.  But
more important is what's on your (future) boat now.  My boat's in fresh
water so I ignore the salt water stuff, but you'll need that info.  If you
search the Rhodes archives by topic, you'll find many posts on the subject.
If you buy from GB (either recycled or new) Stan will be able to accommodate
you.  All the boats from the factory come with bottom paint.

Good luck,
Slim
S/V Fandango