[Rhodes22-list] I'm Confused Was (Stupid People Tricks)

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 18 17:34:24 EDT 2003

Roger,
As I have often stated, I don't have any political affiliations or
agenda's, but I will hug a tree from time to time (especially for support
if I've had one to many). I think there is still a place for the small,
light weight 2 cycle engines. As Ed stated, the newer 2 cycle's with the
electronic ignition does a much better job of burning the fuel and there
are some new 2 cycles which actually meet the California emission reg's,
which are the toughest in the nation.
I have long been a firm believer in the KISS system and the 2 cycle is
definitely a simple engine. I'm not convinced that the four strokes on the
market today are the cats meow......rather possibly the other end. Living
on a lake, at a marina, I see a lot of the problems that people are having
with these new fangled engines. I'll wait until the bugs are worked out and
let someone else have the grief with these monsters.

Rummy

Personally,