[Rhodes22-list] Marine Glurge Was Confused and Stupid

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 09:28:51 EDT 2003

Yes, Bill, I can see how folks would do that.  No need
in throwing away a motor that would make a perfectly
good anchor.  People need to be Conscious on recycling
their old worn out sailboat equipment.  As for the oil
leaking, somethings must be overlook for the good of
the nations' recycling program.  I am sure all would
agree:-)
Steve