[Rhodes22-list] I'm Confused Was (Stupid People Tricks)

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Jul 21 13:37:24 EDT 2003

 bill you never pay for it, the 300hp engine is $11,000+- is pays to put in the pumping, computer and sensors  for a injector
system. the low end will be 4-stoke, BTW the do make diesel outboards, used most in oil service to have a common source of fuel.
Bill specking of grunge, self evaluation time, your are acting like a fanatic here, self righious, listening to none.

MJM