[Rhodes22-list] Another Danforth question

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Mon Jul 21 23:11:13 EDT 2003

Has anyone had the opportunity to compare the painted Danforth type anchor
that comes with the boat with one of the true Danforth's? for our primary
anchor we've been  using a true Danforth that we had as the big anchor for
our ComPac 16 rather than the anchor that came with the boat. I know the
Danforth well enough to usually get it to set the first time. It's been so
successful that we haven't tried the other which is not much (if any)
larger but I'm curious about how well the other anchor works.

Mary Lou
1991 Rhodes 22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD / Ft. Washington, PA