[Rhodes22-list] Measured Hull Speed

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Jul 23 12:20:34 EDT 2003

it a case where everyone is right here,

watch the 2 terms, HULL speed and engine cursing speed,

hull speed is about 6.25 on a rhodes22.
the engine cursing speed might be less, first off it takes about 6hp to push a rhodes22 at hullspeed, but by lowing the speed a
little (like 5) knots the power req drop to around 3-4 hp. I have the caluatilied number somewhere but need to dig them up.

MJM