[Rhodes22-list] Measured Hull Speed

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Wed Jul 23 12:38:48 EDT 2003

Michael is correct.  Please forgive me, I was careless with my nomenclature.
I meant that 5-1/4 knots is about the most economic motoring speed for
Dynamic Equilibrium.

How do you people plan your trips if you don't know what fuel mileage to
expect?  This is pretty fundamental stuff.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium