[Rhodes22-list] All that Gas.....

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Jul 23 18:28:58 EDT 2003

I would not do that, west sell the tempo tanks, the 6 gallion does not fit under the seats.

For what is worth, the clintion 6.6gasl fits very nice under the seats, stan installed a block (one starboard and the other port)
that hold them down, I run two tanks so when the fist runs out I just move the fuel hoose to the sencond one(also stop refilling old
gas with new gas). the other pair stay at the house for the most part, but they fit very nicely trapped under the seats forward,
move them around when needed. all the fuel hooses have the same connector. my reserve is really 9 gallions or whats need for an
overnight run until the gas docks open the next day.

MJM