[Rhodes22-list] so what ever happened.

David Walker david.walker5 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 24 12:45:57 EDT 2003

The clog at the fitting through the cowling seems to happen everytime now.
It has become standard procedure to pop the top off and stick a wire through
it every time I go out.  I think the restriction there causes the clog and
I'm considering bypassing the fitting and just running the tube straight
through the cowling.

Trying to keep my head below all these other controversial subjects.

FWIW my old Honda *8  did about .5 gal/hour at 5 knots.  Don't know how the
Yamaha 9.9 does since I've never need to use it for a long enough passage to
measure it.

Dave