[Rhodes22-list] Attention Owner Wannabees Another boat 4 Sale

Bill Berner bberner at optonline.net
Fri Jul 25 11:57:46 EDT 2003

Ed -

Actually, I'm seriously considering putting the new old boat in the Long
Island Sound, instead of the river.

One of the goals is to do more cruising.  Being in the river adds 2 - 3 days
round trip to any trip up the coast into New England, and 2 days going
south.  It's a day to a day and a half down the Hudson to the Battery and
back up the East River to City Island, depending upon the timing of Hell
Gate Currents.  I guess it will be faster on the 30 than the Rhodes, but...

Bill Berner
191 South Broadway
Hastings on Hudson, NY  10706

v 914 478 2896