[Rhodes22-list] Genoa Cleats

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Sat Jul 26 20:37:34 EDT 2003

All my line cleats except for the genoa sheets (exc. dock lines, boom
cleats, mast cleats) are on the cabin top, so apparently it is strong
enough.  I thought all Rhodes had the lines going back to the cockpit.  This
necessitates having the cleats on the cabin top.  As far as needing a
backing.  I have no clue.  I'm going by memory, but I think I've got 4 on
the starboard and 2 portside.

Saroj