[ham] FW: [rhodes22-list] Jack Lines

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Jul 28 02:15:19 EDT 2003

I have a subjection, I have jack line for the boat but I rally use them, found it easier to install two hardpoint on the cabin top,
either side of the hatch, backing plates inside the cabin, the area is solid/think their for block mounting, I use inflatable life
vest with harness and double ended tethers, in the case where I need it I connect one end to the cabin top and the other to a rear
cleat, keeps me in the cockpit no matter what and by dropping an in permits me to go forward or aft. the only down side verse full
jackline is reaching the forestay.

MJM