[Rhodes22-list] Fw: rhodes 22 photo

David Walker david.walker5 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 21:42:54 EDT 2003

Jim,

I saw that email this morning and thought of us doing something with the two
boats.  I'm a professional photographer in Marblehead and will get in touch
with Stan Grayson tomorrow.  Don't know about the slide requirement.  I
shoot almost all digital now.

PS had great sail this afternoon.

Dave Walker