[Rhodes22-list] water ballest

FNuttersNY at aol.com FNuttersNY at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 22:13:18 EDT 2003

Bill E thought that Stan may be experimenting with water ballest.  I would
of gladly handed over the chore to someone else.  One thing however as the boat
just about reached its limit  of water and remained afloat any time a wave
came by she would want to lay over as all that water sloshed to one side.  Im
sure if we had been out much longer she would have capsized  and layed on her
side.  As it was it took two of us to hold her upright with the wave action
ready to do us in.