[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 28 22:22:01 EDT 2003

Martin,
The flooring is marine grade plywood, but even it has it's limitations. My
guess is that the water is coming in thru the center board trunk gasket.
You should  replace the gasket or at least try tightening the bolts/screws
to see if that eleviates the problem.
There are several other possible sources. Are you sailing in salt water? If
so try to determine if the water in the bilge contains salt. If not, then
you have a rain water leak somewhere.

Rummy

Sorry there