[Rhodes22-list] Martin's Yacht

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Mon Jul 28 23:11:25 EDT 2003

Martin:
	Rummy has given you one place to look.  I had a small problem on
my boat where the previous owner drilled two drain holes at the cabin
end of the seats and water would siphon along an edge over the bulkhead
between the cabin and the cockpit and put water in my bilge.  After I
eliminated the centerboard gasket and chain plate fittings, I happen to
be in the cabin during a heavy rain and heard a drip, drip. So there are
other ways for water to get in.  You will have to make like Columbo.
	Keep us informed on your progess.  Where have you been sailing
all this time?
		Ed K
		Sailing on the South Carolina side of Rummy's Lake.